“A revolutionary agroforestry project development tool for farmers, farm managers and agricultural service providers”
RegenWorks Plant is a fast and cheap way to find suited agroforestry systems for a specific piece of land and enterprise. From initial land mapping and system design to financial analysis and implementation – RegenWorks Plant is here to support your decisions. If you want to plan production systems that build resilience, increase profit and have a positive impact on the planet RegenWorks is the perfect tool for you.
Keep on top of things and save time
Every farm is unique. With RegenWorks it becomes easy and fast to do context-specific agroforestry designs and plans for individual pieces of land.
- Create individual areas to keep track of different activities on the farm
- Define the current production system for each individual area
- Define existing assets such as tree stands or soil quality
- Automated climate and weather definition
Agroforestry system analysis
Find the best agroforestry system for a specific piece of land and enterprise
The agroforestry system analysis can save you an immense amount of time when evaluating suited agroforestry systems.
- Explore agroforestry systems suited for a specific piece of land
- Data-driven process enables unique customized results for a specific area
- Compare the ecological and financial performance of individual systems
Detailed system design
Get a hold on every detail of the system
Go a step further and define every detail in the production system. This can be used both for defining the current production system and to explore potential future systems.
- Define tree rows, cropping alleys, tree grass strips and beds
- Explore varieties and breeds
- Do animal integration and stocking capacity for silvopasture systems
- Explore species options for multistory systems
Agroforestry system layout
Explore various system layout options for the agroforestry system on a specific piece of land.
- Explore and define different layout options
- Plan and visualize individual sub-areas, rows and individual trees.
- Estimate tree cover for analyzing system light distribution or for evaluating compliance with local agroforestry regulations
- Calculate plant material requirements for system establishment
- Directly ties into budgeting feature to automatically create budgets that makes it easy to compare the financial performance of different potential systems
Agroforestry system succession and crop planning
Get time on your side and make informed decisions on both short and long term
Analyse how the system performs over time and make changes accordingly. Plan succession in different system layers to ensure stability of production for both commodity products, local food security crops and biomass production.
- Plan crops and ecological succession for the system
- Explore productivity on both species and system level for individual areas of land
- Plan rotations for areas with crops or define specific leys/species mixes for grass areas in productions with animals
Financial analysis and budgeting
Plan and optimize profitable agroforestry enterprises
Analyse and plan financial aspects of the agroforestry system and your enterprise with the project development feature.
- Analyse the financial performance of individual implementation projects including IRR, NPV, AEV and more.
- Explore various options for enhancing the financial performance of the project
- Plan and track activities required to establish the agroforestry system with the project planning feature
Agroforestry implementation planning and digital asset logging
Smooth implementation and transition to management
Implement agroforestry systems and keep track of both assets and activities to avoid delays and mistakes.
- Create implementation plans for your agroforestry project to ensure smooth implementation of the project by tracking progress and avoid costly delays.
- Generate digital tree asset lists with georeference and planting date for precision implementation and digital twin set up.
- The software always keep a digital twin of your agroforestry project and once the project has been implemented the digital twin can be used for precision management.
Get started with RegenWorks Plant
RegenWorks Plant is in development, but you can already get it now through our early access program.